USPs of LIET:
1. Publishing Technical National journals in house every year.
2. English Language lab, computerized Lab development of students communication skills and personality development.
3. Canteen, day & night canteen facilities are available for the students.
4. Transport, college has its own transportation facilities to bring the students and staff from Alwar city & nearby towns to the institutions.
5. Fully Computerized library having more than 70,000 text and reference books, CDs & Video cassettes with DELNET facility (connecting to more than 600 libraries in India housing around 30 Lac books and journals) and IEL E-journals (under indent –AICTE consortium).All the course books are provided from college to all the students.
6. Air Conditioned & Deluxe Hostels, seven hostels for boys with boarding capacity of 1000+ and two for girls with boarding capacity of 300+.
7. 24 hours medical facility available.
8. Fifteen computer labs equipped with 700+ latest computers that are connected through LAN & Wi-Fi and 24 hours internet facility through 8 MBPS RF link connectivity.
9. Indoor & outdoor games facilities (Table Tennis, Chess, Billiards, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket, Football etc.) Gym, Swimming pool.