Which state in India has many airports?
Which Indian state has the highest number of International Airports in India? Kerala with 4 International Airports tops the list of the highest number of International Airports in the country.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (Code – DEL) Beautifully planned, sprawling (5106 acres), and bustling at all times, Indira Gandhi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best international airports in India.
Which is the longest airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi: 4,430 mt
The airport has the longest airport runways in India and awarded as best improved Airport in Asia.
Which is the beautiful airport in India?
1. Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Ladakh. This airport located in Ladakh, the only unique hill desert of India is one of the highest airports in the world with an altitude of about 3,256 m from the mean sea level.
Which is the biggest airport in the world?
Top 10 biggest airports in the world
- Dubai International Airport.
- Los Angeles International Airport.
- Tokyo Haneda Airport.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- London Heathrow Airport.
- Hong Kong International Airport.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Why air travel is so expensive?
Air travel is very expensive due to high cost of fuel.