How can I apply for France visa from India?
How to apply for France tourist visa from India?
- Download the application form from www.vfsglobal.com.
- Submit your form with all required documents.
- Visit your nearest visa application centre of VFS Global to apply for your visa.
- Track your application.
How much is France visa fee?
How Much Does a French Visa Cost?
|Visa type||Fees in Euro||Fees in Dollars|
|Short stay visa for French Overseas Department or Region||80||88.43|
|Short stay visa for French Overseas Territories||15||16.70|
How long does it take to get France visa from India?
Your visa application would be processed in 15 calendar days but might extend to 30 days in some cases. In case additional documents are required, your visa application would be decided on in a maximum of 60 days. Visa fee for a short term visa is 60 Euros, other than the service charge to be paid to VFS.
What are the documents required for France visa?
And submit the following general required documents to the relevant French Embassy or Consulate:
- A Duly Completed Application Form. …
- Two Recently Made Passport Photos. …
- A Valid Passport. …
- Proof of the Applicant’s Address. …
- A Proof of A Booked Round-Trip Flight Ticket with Travel Itinerary. …
- Proof of A Travel Visa Insurance.
Is France visa easy to get?
The process of getting a French Visa is not easy, nor quick. You can complete the application process for a France visa by following the steps listed below: Choose the right Embassy. Compile the documents file.
Is travel from India to France allowed?
Travel to France is strictly in compliance with the applicable ENTRY CONDITIONS. Indian nationals permitted to travel from any country in EU / Schengen area, South America and Africa. … Travel not permuted based on tourist visa. Seamen of all nationalities from EU / Schengen area, South America and Africa.
How much bank balance is required for France visa?
Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months. If you do not have this amount in your bank, you could show a family member’s/guardian’s statement instead, with an accompanying letter stating that they are sponsoring your travel and stay.
How do I get a tourist visa for France?
- 2 copies of a Schengen Visa application form. …
- Your passport must also have 2 blank pages and be valid for at least 90 days after your departure date from France.
- 3 1.4 by 1.7 inch (3.5 by 4.5 cm) passport photographs.
- Your hotel or tour reservations and your departure and return flight information.
Can I go to VFS without appointment?
Walk in Without Appointment
If you are in need of making an application on an urgent basis, or are running out of time to submit your visa application, walk into the centre and opt for this service. The VFS Global will process your visa application without a pre-booked appointment.
Which European country does not require visa?
All European Union citizens can visit the following partially recognised countries or territories with autonomous immigration policies without a visa — in Europe: Kosovo, Transnistria, in Asia: Hong Kong, Macau, Palestine, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, South Ossetia, Taiwan.
Can I get Schengen visa in 5 days?
With this visa, an individual can travel from a non-Schengen visa country to a Schengen area state which issued national visa within five days. … The category D+C is meant for long-term stay in the Schengen countries that issued it.