|1||State Bank of India||54,560|
|2||Bank of Baroda||8,030|
|4||Punjab National Bank||8,348|
Which bank has the most ATM in India?
1. HDFC Bank
|Asset||₹1,189,432 crore (US$170 billion) (2019)|
|Number of Branches||5,314 (30th September 2019)|
|Number of ATMs||13,514 (Across India)|
|Number of Employees||1,04,154 (30th June 2019)|
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
Rank 1 | DBS Bank | DBS was ranked #1 out of 30 domestic and international banks in India for the second consecutive year.
Which is the safest bank in India?
Recently, DBS Bank India was recognised as ‘India’s Best International Bank 2021’ by Asiamoney. DBS was named ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ for the 12th consecutive year by New York-based trade publication Global Finance in 2020.
Which bank has the lowest ATM fees?
The 7 Best Checking Accounts With No ATM Fees in 2021
- Best Overall: Axos Bank.
- Best Interest Rate: Paramount Bank.
- Best for International ATMs: Needham Bank.
- Best for Debit Card Users: Radius Bank.
- Best From a Credit Union: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best for Low Fees From a Big Bank: Ally Bank.
- Best for Overdrafts: Discover Bank.
Which bank is most secure?
World’s safest banks
What is the Best bank 2020?
Best banks and credit unions:
- Best overall, best for customer service: Ally Bank.
- Best overall, best for cash-back rewards: Discover Bank.
- Best overall, best for ATM availability: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best overall, best for overdraft options: One.
- Best overall, best for rates: Varo Bank.
- Best overall, best for tools: Chime.
How many ATMs are there in India in 2020?
The total number of ATMs in India stands at 234,244 by end of September 2020, marginally down from 2,34,357 in March 2020, according to RBI data. A senior banker said the industry has seen stunted growth since 2017, following strong annual growth of 14% between 2012 and 2017.
Which is better SBI or HDFC?
Results of a comparative analysis between both banks highlight that: Lowest Interest rate of SBI Business Loan is 11.20%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of HDFC Bank at 11.90%. … SBI can be a better option if you are looking for a high value amount.
Which private bank is best?
So here is the list of top private banks in India and also the best Private banks in India.
- HDFC Bank – Largest Private bank in India. …
- ICICI Bank. …
- Axis Bank Ltd. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. …
- IndusInd Bank Ltd. …
- Yes Bank Ltd. …
- Federal Bank Ltd. …
- IDFC First Bank Ltd.
Which is better bank Icici or HDFC?
The highlighted ones are the metrics where HDFC Bank has performed better than ICICI Bank.
|Growth||ICICI Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Retail loan growth||+19.9%||+6.7%|
|Net interest margin*||+0.17%||Unchanged|
|Profit after tax||+260.5%||+26%|