|Destination city||Cheapest route||Average fare|
|Maldives||Chennai – Maldives||Rs9,043|
|Singapore||Chennai – Singapore||Rs9,669|
|Sharjah||Chennai – Sharjah||Rs10,433|
|Dubai||Mumbai – Dubai||Rs10,657|
Which country has the cheapest flight tickets?
Countries With the Cheapest International Flights:
- Malaysia – $4.18.
- Bulgaria – $4.65.
- India – $4.96.
- Turkey – $6.28.
- Romania – $6.46.
- Indonesia – $6.49.
- Portugal – $6.50.
- Thailand – $6.74.
Which is the cheapest flight in India?
List of low cost airlines in India
- SpiceJet. SpiceJet is one of the low-cost airlines… …
- Air India Express. Air India Express… …
- GoAir. Goair is a low cost airline, started its… …
- Indigo. Indigo is the largest low cost airline… …
- JetConnect. Jet connect is the economy service… …
Which is the cheapest flight in the world?
According to data collected by Seats and Stools, the cheapest flight in the world—without any discount code or credit card promotion—is an $11 one-way flight with Ryanair from Warsaw to Brussels. The international flight from Poland to Belgium covers 721 miles, and lasts just under two hours.
Which country is the most expensive to fly to?
Air travel is the most expensive form of travel in most countries around the world. Flight services are offered by airline companies licensed to work in a country.
Most Expensive Countries for Airline Travel.
|Rank||Country||Cost/60 mi ($)|
|1||United Arab Emirates||105.71|
At what time flight tickets are cheapest?
Plane tickets usually don’t get cheaper closer to the departure date. Flights tend to be the most inexpensive when you book between four months and three weeks before your departure date. According to the CheapAir.com 2019 Annual Airfare Study, you can expect rates to go up after that period.
Do flight prices go down at night?
We found that travelers who search for flights on Tuesday at midnight save about 6% on their flights, making this the cheapest time of the week to book. In general, flights were slightly cheaper at midnight earlier in the week (Monday through Wednesday). … And midnight later in the week actually gets more expensive.
Which is the cheapest month to fly to India?
Cheapest Month of the Year to Fly to India
According to a survey by The Economic Times, the cheapest month to fly is February. During this month, you can save more than 18% on airfare. Advance Flight Ticket Booking, i.e., Booking 22 weeks in advance can help you save more than 15%.
Which airline is best in India?
Here is the list of 8 Best Airlines in India 2021
- Vistara. The newest addition to the Indian domestic market, Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. …
- Indigo. …
- Air India. …
- SpiceJet. …
- AirAsia. …
- GoAir (Now Go First) …
- Air India Express. …
- Alliance Air.
What is the most expensive flight ticket?
10 Most Expensive Plane Tickets around the World
- New York to Beijing – Korean Air First Class – $27,000.
- San Francisco to Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways – $28,000.
- Los Angeles to Dubai – Emirates 1st Class – $30,000.
- New York to Hong Kong – Lufthansa 1st Class – $43,00.
- New York to Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways Residence – $64,000.
Which is the best low cost airline?
The World’s Top 10 Low-Cost Airlines
- Corona’s Impact on Low-Cost Airlines. …
- #10 — IndiGo.
- #9 — Eurowings. …
- #8 — Southwest Airlines. …
- #7 — Azul Brazilian Airlines. …
- #6 — EasyJet. …
- #5 — WestJet. …
- #4 — JetStar.