How do you explain India?
The capital of India is New Delhi. India is a peninsula, bound by the Indian Ocean in the south, the Arabian Sea on the west and Bay of Bengal in the east. The coastline of India is of about 7,517 km (4,671 mi) long. India has the third largest military force in the world and is also a nuclear weapon state.
How can I describe India in few words?
hospitality, colors, human warmth and crowds (because yes you are not alone!), organized chaos (traffic), harmony between the living creatures, multicultural mindset and spirituality.
What can I do for India essay writing?
1) Don’t Litter, toss waste in the dustbin as it were. 2) Don’t encourage spitting, instantly censure individuals if found doing as such. 3) Avoid use of Plastic spreads, plastic disposables. Convey a bag with you when you go for shopping, educate the general population around you the same.
What are the 5 names of India?
India is known by many names – Jambudweepa, Al-Hind, Hindustan, Tenjiku, Aryavarta, and Bharat.
What is the beauty of India?
It has beautiful green crops that fill our land with greenery. It also has many rivers flowing through fertile soil, a variety of flowers, plants and animals. The Himalayas decorates India like a majestic crown. India has always been one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world.
Who is founder of India?
Le Corbusier is the founder of “India”.
What is the full form of India?
India is not an acronym. So, it doesn’t have any full form. … The name India is derived from the word Indus which itself derived from the old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit Sindhu. Indus is also the name of a river.
Which is our country name?
India, that is Bharat is the correct answer. Note:The name “India” initially arises from the name of the Sindhu River (Indus River) and was in use since Herodotus (4th century BCE) in Greek.
Which is our state name?
|State name (# on map)||Name in state’s official language|
|Himachal Pradesh (9)||हिमाचल प्रदेश (Hindi)|
|Jharkhand (10)||झारखण्ड (Hindi)|
|Karnataka (11)||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ (Kannada)|
|Kerala (12)||കേരളം (Malayalam)|
Why do I love my country 10 lines?
I love my country very much. I am proud to be Indian. India is our homeland. We should love all of its cultures, festivals, people and minorities.
Who is head of our country?
The current head of state of India is Ram Nath Kovind, elected in 2017 after being nominated by BJP, the party run by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
What is India known for?
31 Amazing Things – India Is Famous For
- Largest Democracy in The World. …
- Highest Number of Official Languages. …
- World’s Largest Postal Network. …
- Statue of Unity. …
- World’s Highest Cricket Ground. …
- Invention of Chess. …
- Yoga Originated in India. …
- The Most Number of Tigers.
What can you do for India?
9 of the best things to do in India
- Track India’s ‘big five’ A Bengal tiger takes to the water (Dreamstime) …
- Explore the temples. …
- Trek in the Himalayas. …
- Seek out an earthly paradise. …
- Ride the rails. …
- Find inner peace. …
- Celebrate the world’s most colourful festivals. …
- Sleep under the stars in the Rajasthan desert.
How many states are in India?
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the President through an Administrator appointed by him/her. From the largest to the smallest, each State/ UT of India has a unique demography, history and culture, dress, festivals, language etc.