The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is the most popular and Toughest Board in India, and CBSE toughest school Board in the World. CBSE is the most popular and preferred board in India. CBSE has more than 9000 CBSE affiliated schools in India.
Which is very easy board in India?
A student studying in ICSE feels that CBSE or State Board is easy, CBSE and State Board students feels, ICSE is easy. So it is a comparison which should not be done at all.
Which board exam is the hardest?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is more tough CBSE or ICSE?
CBSE Syllabus is much easier than any other board. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.
Which state board is easier in India?
Also, the CBSE board is considered easier to understand as compared to the state board Syllabus. The syllabus of CBSE also includes the exercise question & practice questions that help students to evaluate their knowledge about the topic. The syllabus of CBSE will help students in future exams as well.
Which board exam is easiest?
According to my opinion CBSE board is the easiest board in india the highest marks scored ever are from CBSE board.It is the only board where people can score %.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. Both the boards are looking professional and very accurate in providing education.
Why is ICSE so hard?
Difficulty Level – ICSE Syllabus is considered to be more difficult than CBSE. That is because ICSE syllabus has more internal assessments and concepts that can be applied to practicals as well.
Which is the easiest exam in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC. …
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff. …
- SSC CHSL. …
- SSC Stenographer. …
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams. …
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) …
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) …
- State PSC.
Which country has toughest education?
Which Country has the Toughest Education?
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.
Can ICSE students crack IIT?
Just getting admitted to a CBSE or ICSE board won’t guarantee you a seat in an IIT. For a JEE aspirant, it also depends on the mentality of the student. A student can be capable of handling the extra subjects in ICSE with ease, may enjoy reading literature books and feel better preparing for any examination.
Which board is best for IAS?
This is because the NCERT syllabus is the starting point for preparing for the UPSC exam. CBSE pedagogy is more inclined to build a strong foundation for the students in the subjects being taught, while ICSE gives the right amount of weight to projects and lab work.
Which is toughest exam in India?
Toughest Exams in India:
- Top 10 Toughest Exams in India.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
Which board of education is best in India?
The top education boards in India are:
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Which is the toughest syllabus in India?
14 Most toughest exams in India
- #1 UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) …
- #2 JEE Advanced. …
- #3 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) …
- #4 Common Admission Test (CAT) …
- #5 All India Institute of Medical Science Exam (UG) …
- #6 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) (UG) …
- #8 Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)