Which area of Bangalore is good for living?
7. BTM Layout. Situated in South Bangalore, BTM is probably the best area for working expats since it lies in the nearby region of ITPL and Electronic City. This area also has a strong connectivity with almost all the major areas of Bangalore like JP Nagar, Marathahalli, Banashankari, Koramangala, and many more.
Which part of Bangalore is rich?
Located in the south-eastern part of the city, Koramangala is one of the most premium areas in the city.
Which area is heart of Bangalore?
Bangalore lies in the southeast of the South Indian state of Karnataka. It is in the heart of the Mysore Plateau (a region of the larger Cretaceous Deccan Plateau) at an average elevation of 900 m (2,953 ft). It is located at 12°58′44″N 77°35′30″E and covers an area of 741 km2 (286 sq mi).
Where do celebrities live in Bangalore?
Sadashivanagar is an upscale residential neighborhood in Bengaluru (also known as Bangalore) in the Indian state of Karnataka. The neighborhood houses plush homes and mansions of Bangalore’s famous celebrities and industrialists.
Where should I live in Bangalore?
Top 10 Localities to Live in Bangalore
- Indira Nagar. Indira Nagar is one of the most preferred areas for living in Bangalore. …
- Marathahalli. Marathahalli is a sought after residential area for the employees of various IT companies in Bangalore. …
- Malleswaram. …
- Koramangala. …
- Hebbal. …
- Jayanagar. …
- Banashankari. …
How do you build a low cost house?
Building an inexpensive house – 5 ways to build a low cost house
- Keep the geometry simple. A surefire way to add additional costs to your self build would be to start with a fussy plan, full of curves and complexities. …
- Consider your construction method and materials carefully. …
- Labour costs. …
- Be efficient with floor area.
Which is the best place to buy a flat in Bangalore?
Sarjapur Road, in the south-east part of Bengaluru, is another favourite hub for real estate investors. With saturation hitting established office markets like Whitefield and Outer Ring Road, Sarjapur Road is on the radar of IT companies looking to set up shop.
Where can I get laid in Bangalore?
MG Road is also near UB City and Koramangala which are two other great areas to try to hook up with girls in the Bangalore singles nightlife.
Meet Bangalore Girls During The Day
- Mantri Square Mall.
- Orion Mall.
- Inorbit Mall Whitefield.
- The Forum Mall.
- Garuda Mall.
- Phoenix Marketcity.
Who is the richest man in Bangalore?
As of April 2017, Forbes estimated his net worth at $2.6 billion, making him the 61st richest person in India.
|Born||20 June 1964 Bengaluru, India|
|Alma mater||National College, Bangalore|
|Known for||Founder and chairman, Rajesh Exports|
Which is the safest place in Bangalore?
The Safest Places to Live in Bangalore
- Electronic City. As the name suggests, Electronic City is the hub for India’s largest electronic industrial parks which spread over 800 acres. …
- Sarjapur. …
- HSR Layout. …
- Whitefield. …
- Koramangala. …
- Indiranagar. …
Which area comes under Bangalore South?
- JP Nagar.
Which is the most expensive area in Bangalore?
Top 10 posh localities in Bengaluru
- Benson Town.
- Cooke Town.
- Indira Nagar.
- Richmond Town.
Is it good time to buy flat in Bangalore?
BENGALURU: Builders and bankers say that the low interest rate environment makes it an ideal time to buy residential property. … Home loan interest rates are at an all-time low with most of the major banks offering between 6.7-7%.