Which is the toughest syllabus?
Overall, ICSE is tougher than CBSE in almost all subjects. It strengthens your launguage especially english, a better understanding of which gives you the key to better expression. Moreover, even in Indian languages like Hindi the ICSE syllabus is tougher than that of CBSE.
Which is the toughest study in India?
List of top 10 toughest courses in India:
- Chartered Accountant.
- Medical Course.
- Engineering Course.
- Business Management.
- Civil Services.
- Forensic Science.
Which is the most toughest exam in India?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which is tough ICSE or CBSE?
CBSE Syllabus is much easier than any other board. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.
Which is toughest exam in world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the easiest subject?
According to me, English is the easiest of all the subjects. Not only in arts stream, but for every stream, it is the easiest subject. It is easy to read and understand it.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is toughest degree?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities. …
- Chartered Accountancy. …
- Medicine. …
- Pharmacy. …
- Architecture. …
- Law. …
- Psychology. …
Which is the hardest study?
What are the hardest degree subjects?
- Chemistry. Chemistry is famous for being one of the hardest subjects ever, so it’s no surprise that a Chemistry degree is fiercely challenging. …
- Medicine. …
- Architecture. …
- Physics. …
- Biomedical Science. …
- Law. …
- Neuroscience. …
Which is the easiest exam in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC. …
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff. …
- SSC CHSL. …
- SSC Stenographer. …
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams. …
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) …
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) …
- State PSC.
What is gaokao exam?
The National College Entrance Examination (NCEE), commonly known as the gaokao (高考; gāokǎo; ‘Higher Education Exam’), is a standardized college entrance exam held annually in mainland China. It is required for entrance into almost all higher education institutions at the undergraduate level.
Is Upsc tougher than IIT?
UPSC’s Civil Service Exam is tougher than IIT Entrance Exam. 1> Level of Competition :-For IITs, 12,000 seats are available for a GENERAL Category candidate , and if we consider the total availability of number of seats in prestigious Engineering colleges then it exceeds 1 lakh.
Can ICSE students crack IIT?
Just getting admitted to a CBSE or ICSE board won’t guarantee you a seat in an IIT. For a JEE aspirant, it also depends on the mentality of the student. A student can be capable of handling the extra subjects in ICSE with ease, may enjoy reading literature books and feel better preparing for any examination.
Which board is best for IAS?
This is because the NCERT syllabus is the starting point for preparing for the UPSC exam. CBSE pedagogy is more inclined to build a strong foundation for the students in the subjects being taught, while ICSE gives the right amount of weight to projects and lab work.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. Both the boards are looking professional and very accurate in providing education.