|Rank||City||State or union territory|
|2||Delhi||National capital region|
Which is richest city in India?
10 Richest Cities in India That You Must Visit
- Mumbai. Haven’s we all heard about the City of Dreams? …
- Delhi. The next stop on our list is the capital of India, Delhi. …
- Kolkata. The ‘City of Joy’ that was once the capital of colonial India, Kolkata! …
- Bengaluru. …
- Chennai. …
- Hyderabad. …
- Pune. …
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in India
|Serial no.||Indian Cities||Population|
Which is richest district in India?
Richest Cities Of India
Which is poorest city in India?
Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai. Dharavi is just one of many slum areas in city of Mumbai.
Which is safest city in India?
Kolkata. Kolkata is considered the safest city in India for females, as well as one of the safest in the world. The city has ranked first in the list of safest cities curated by the National Crime Reports for two years straight.
Which is the beautiful city in India?
If you want an answer to the question – which city is known as the beautiful city of India, Jaipur occupies a prime position on the list.
Which is the cleanest city in India?
If you seek clean tourist destinations, take note of the following list of the cleanest cities in India.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh. #1 of 20 Cleanest Cities in India. …
- Surat, Gujarat. …
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. …
- Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh. …
- Mysore, Karnataka. …
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. …
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat. …
- New Delhi, Delhi.
Which is the safest state in India?
1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which is poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.
Where do rich live in India?
In 2019, Mumbai was home to the highest number of millionaires, followed by India’s capital New Delhi, and the IT capital – Bengaluru. This comes as no surprise since all three cities have the largest share of high net worth households along with a booming economic outlook.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
1. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’. Here you will find pristine beaches at Kovalam, Muzhappilangad and Varkala.
Which is powerful state in India?
Maharashtra has the highest GSDP among 33 Indian States and Union Territories. As of the FY 2018-19, Maharashtra contributes 13.88% of India’s GDP at current prices, followed by Tamil Nadu (8.59%) and the most populous state Uttar Pradesh (8.35%).
Which state is fastest growing in India?
|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|