The state of Assam is known as the tea garden of India. Every year the collective yield of the tea gardens is over 1.5 million pounds of tea.
Which state is famous for tea garden?
The major tea-producing states in India are: Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Sikkim, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Bihar, Orissa.
Which is the biggest tea garden in India?
Monabarie Tea Estate at Biswanath District of Assam is Asia’s Largest Tea Estate. The tea estate is owned by the McLeod Russel India Limited, a part of Williamson Magor Group.
Which city is known as tea city of India?
|Nickname(s): Tea City Of India|
|Dibrugarh Location in Assam, India Show map of Assam Show map of India Show all|
|Coordinates:27.48°N 95°ECoordinates:27.48°N 95°E|
Where is best tea found in India?
Top 10 Tea Estates in India You Can Explore
- Nilgiri Tea Plantations, Tamil Nadu. …
- Jorhat Tea Bungalows, Assam. …
- Kanan Devan Hills Plantation, Munnar. …
- Glenburn Tea Estate, Darjeeling. …
- Kelagur Tea Estate, Karnataka. …
- Darang Tea Estate, Himachal Pradesh. …
- Gatoonga Tea Estate, Assam. …
- Cooch Behar Tea Estate, West Bengal.
Which city is known as Red City?
Pink City or Red City, Jaipur– The city is called the “Pink City” or “Red City” because of the color of the stone entirely used for the construction of all the structures.