Which is the nearest city to Delhi?
Kolkata is the nearest city to Delhi. There are more than 20 trains between kolkata and New delhi and the travel time is less than 18 hours.
Which of the following places is nearest to Delhi?
List of Places Near Delhi to Visit During the Summer
- Manali. Manali. …
- Shimla. Located amidst the lush green forests and beautiful hills, Shimla is one of the major tourist destinations near Delhi. …
- Mussoorie. Mussoorie. …
- Nainital. Nainital, Uttarakhand (source) …
- Dehradun. Dehradun. …
- Lansdowne. Lansdowne. …
- Nahan. Nahan (source) …
Where can we go from Delhi?
Best Places to Visit Near Delhi for 2 days (over 200 kilometres)
- Nahan. A fort in Nahan (source) …
- Lansdowne. A landscape view of Lansdowne (source) …
- Parwanoo. Enjoy stunning views of the hills from a cable car in Parwanoo. …
- Ramnagar. A beautiful temple in Ramnagar. …
- Dehradun. …
- Sattal. …
- Kasauli. …
Where should I go for a 1 day trip near Delhi?
15 Best One Day Tours From Delhi By Road
- Damdama Lake.
- Neemrana Fort Palace.
- The Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Mathura and Vrindavan.
- Sariska National Park, Alwar.
- Noor Mahal, Karnal.
What are the 7 cities of Delhi?
Historians speak of the “Seven Cities of Delhi” but, between 1100 A.D. and 1947 A.D., there have actually been eight of them:
- The oldest city near the site of the Qutab Minar.
- The city around Purana Qila.
- New Delhi.
Which is cleanest city in India?
If you seek clean tourist destinations, take note of the following list of the cleanest cities in India.
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Surat, Gujarat.
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh.
- Mysore, Karnataka.
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- New Delhi, Delhi.
Which tourist places are open near Delhi?
Places to visit in Delhi-NCR (List):
|Akshardham Temple||Akshardham, New Delhi|
|Connaught Place||Rajiv Chowk, New Delhi|
|Dilli Haat||INA, New Delhi|
|Fun N Food Village||Dwarka Sector 21, New Delhi|
|Snow World||Sector-18, Noida (Delhi-NCR)|
Where can I go for weekend in Delhi?
Things to do in Delhi on weekends:
- Explore Your Adventurous Self at an Amusement Park. …
- Spend a Day at Connaught Place. …
- Take a Food Tour Through the Streets of Delhi. …
- Attend a Movie Screening in the City. …
- Take a Walking or Cycling Tour through Delhi. …
- Shop Till You Drop. …
- Party Hard at the Nightclubs and Pubs.
Which part of Delhi is best?
To help you out, here’s a list of the Top 15 areas in Delhi that you can consider living in.
- Vasant Kunj.
- Lajpat Nagar.
- Nehru Place.
- Mayur Vihar.
- Karol Bagh.
- South Extension (South Ex)
- Greater Kailash.
Where can I take my gf in Delhi?
Romantic Places For Couples in Delhi (Parks & Gardens)
- Lodhi Gardens. Mohammed Shah’s Tomb in Lodhi Garden. …
- 7. Japanese Park. This park offers a romantic backdrop for couples. …
- Deer Park. The Deer Park is a peaceful place to relax with your partner. …
- Garden of Five Senses. …
- Parthasarathy Rock.
Where should I go for short trips?
Best Weekend Getaways
- New York City.
- Charleston, SC.
- San Diego.
- New Orleans.
Where can I go by car in Delhi?
Top 20 Road Trips to take from Delhi on a Long Weekend
- Neemrana, Rajasthan. …
- Alwar, Rajasthan. …
- Bharatpur, Rajasthan. …
- Agar, Uttar Pradesh. …
- Corbett, Uttarakhand. …
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. …
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand. …
- Morni, Haryana.
How can I go to Morni hills from Delhi?
Reaching Morni Hills From Delhi
However, if you decide to enjoy the journey and pick a bus service, you can take a bus from ISBT Delhi to Chandigarh. Get down at Zirakpur to get another bus to Morni Hills or take the local transport that will take you safely up the hills.