In its 72 years of independence, India has several achievements to its credit. It has built a modern economy (second fastest growing economy), remained a democracy, lifted millions out of poverty, has become a space and nuclear power and developed a robust foreign policy.
What is the biggest achievement of India?
India becomes one of five nations in the world to launch a nuclear submarine named INS Arihant. The Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) was successfully launched in 2013, making India the first Asian nation to reach Martian orbit and the first nation in the world to do so on its maiden attempt.
What is the achievement of India?
The Mars Orbiter Mission made India the only nation in the world to reach Mars in its first attempt. Mangalyaan-1, the indigenously built space probe marked India’s first venture into the interplanetary space. It also made India first in Asia, and fourth in the world to reach the surface of Mars.
What India achieved in 70 years?
India designed first space satellite, Aryabhata, in 1975. The first space satellite was named after an Indian astronomer Aryabhata. Indian Space Research Organisation, India’s space agency, successfully launched Mars Orbiter Mission to probe Mars.
What are the achievements of India in 2020?
Top science and technology achievements of India in 2020
- CSIR hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
- Representative photo: AFP.
- Representative photo.
- ISRO successfully launched EOS01, 9 customer satellites from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota. ( Photo: Twitter/ISRO)
- Raja Chari (Photo: NASA)
What are good achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What did India invent first?
These are just a few of India’s inventions and discoveries which are accepted worldwide. Chess, snakes and ladders, basmati rice, yoga, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, water on the moon, plastic surgery, binary system, ink, Fibonacci numbers, fibre optics and many more, originated in India.
What are the achievements in 2020?
Despite The Dumpster Fire of 2020, Here Are 11 Huge Achievements We Made in Science
- We found the first known extraterrestrial protein in a meteorite. …
- We avoided some troubling changes in the atmosphere. …
- An AI solved a 50-year-old biology challenge, decades before anyone expected.
Is it 73 or 72 Independence Day?
So, India completes 72 years of Independence on Thursday, but it will be the 73rd Independence Day, on 15 August (Thursday). Every year, on 15th August, the country celebrates freedom from the British rule. As we celebrate independence, we also celebrate the rich Indian culture and tradition.
How many times Congress won in India?
As of 2021, in the 17 general elections since independence, it has won an outright majority on seven occasions and has led the ruling coalition a further three times, heading the central government for more than 54 years.
What were the two main demands of the moderates?
The Moderates made the following demands in the administrative sphere:
- Demand for simultaneous Indian Civil Service examinations in England and India.
- Complete separation of the executive and the judiciary. …
- Increase in the powers of the municipal bodies and reduction of official control over them.
Who is present PM of India?
What is the greatest achievement of 21st century?
Five Incredible Engineering Achievements of the 21st Century
- The Burj Khalifa. When it was opened in January 2010, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, UAE, replaced Taiwan’s Taipei 101 as the world’s tallest free standing structure. …
- Bluetooth technology. …
- Robotic body parts. …
- The Millau Viaduct. …
- The Large Hadron Collider.
What is the greatest achievement in human history?
Saturday we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing on July 20, 1969, at 4:18 p.m. EDT. It is not just a moment in history – it is the greatest achievement in human history.
What are some achievements from the 21st century?
20th Century Innovation Topics
- Water supply and distribution.
- Radio and television.
- Agricultural mechanization.