eBay is another popular option for selling old coins in India. Take good pictures of your old coins, list them in an auction (with a reserve), and wait for the auction to end.
How can I sell my old Indian coins?
Step 1: Visit the official website indiamart.com which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 3: Click a picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the website. Step 4: Talk to interested buyers who will contact you. If you have a rare coin, then you have the chance to earn a good amount of money.
Is there any value for old Indian coins?
Meanwhile, the value of one rupee coin is worth Rs 2 lakh. While the other one rupee coin which was minted in 1918 is said to be worth Rs 9 lakh. If you have these rare coins, it can fetch a lump sum amount, given the fact that you negotiate properly with the buyer.
How can I sell my old Indian coins online?
Step 1: Visit the official website Olx.com which allows the buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 2: Register yourself as a seller on the website. Step 3: Click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. Step 4: Buyers who are interested will contact you.
What is the best place to sell old coins in India?
Apart from IndiaMART.com, you can also register yourself on Quikr and Coinbazzar where you can sell your old and unique coins for a good amount of money. These 25 paisa coins can get you massive amount of money.
Which Indian coins are most valuable?
The 7 most expensive coins of India
- Jahangir ‘Wine Cup’ Gold Mohur ( USD 220,000 ) …
- Jahangir ‘Zodiac’ Gold Mohur ( USD 150,000 ) …
- Akbar ‘Ram-Siya’ silver half Rupee coin (USD 140,000) …
- Nur Jahan Gold Mohur with Jahangir ( USD 90,000 ) …
- Kanishka Buddha coin ( USD 125,000 )
How can I sell my old coin?
How to sell old coins in amazon india
- Visit the link: services.amazon.in.
- Hover your mouse over ‘Services’ tab and from the drop down menu click on ‘Sell on Amazon’.
- This will direct you to a new page and come to the bottom of this page. …
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- This will direct you to a new page.
Is there a market for old coins?
Rarity – As a general rule, old coins are not necessarily rare. There are many ancient coins (coins over 1,500 years old) that aren’t worth more than a couple dollars because there are hundreds or thousands of them in existence.
How do I sell my old coins on CoinBazaar?
How to sell old coins on CoinBazaar?
- Provide a daily selling price to CoinBazaar.
- On CoinBazaar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to CoinBazaar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
How can I sell my old 2 rupee coin?
If you have the said two rupees coin, you need to first register yourself on websites which facilitate buyers and sellers to trade directly. After that, you need to click the picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the website. If you are lucky, a buyer will contact you directly.
What is the price of 10 paise coin?
coin is a former denomination of the Indian rupee. The 10 Paise coin equals 1⁄10 of a rupee.
What do you do with old coins?
What to do with your old coins and banknotes
- 1. Mail them to the Bank of England. …
- Exchange them at your bank. …
- Take them to the Post Office. …
- Sell them to collectors. …
- Give them to Charity.