|Indian Railways station|
|Location||Ib, Odisha India|
|Coordinates||21°49′01″N 83°56′56″ECoordinates: 21°49′01″N 83°56′56″E|
|Elevation||207 m (679 ft)|
Which is the smallest station in the world?
New Delhi: The Ashram Metro station which is a part of the 9.7 kilometre section of the Pink Line of Delhi Metro is all set to make a new world record of being the smallest Metro station in the world. The size of the metro station is just 151.6 metre against an average of 265 metre.
Which is the second largest railway junction in India?
World’s second largest railway platform – Kollam Junction Railway Station
- Kollam District.
- Kollam – Places to Visit.
- Kollam Junction Railway Station.
Which is the smallest platform of India?
“IB” is the railway station in the indian state of ODISHA. It has the distinction of having shortest name of all station on INDIAN RAILWAY system.
Which is the fastest train in India 2020?
Let’s have a look at the Fastest Trains in India:
- Vande Bharat Express – Train 18 (22439), 180 km/h.
- Gatimaan Express (12049/12050), 160 km/h.
- New Delhi – Bhopal Shatabdi Express (12002), 150 km/h.
- Mumbai – New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12951) & New Delhi – Kanpur Shatabdi Express (12034), 140 km/hour.
Which is the first train in India?
On 16th April 1853, India as well as Asia got their first passenger train and the rest is history. The first passenger train ran between Bori Bunder (Bombay) and Thane, a distance of 34 km. It consisted of fourteen carriages and was operated by three steam locomotives, named Sahib, Sultan and Sindh.