Can I use my Indian phone number in USA?
You can always use your existing Indian SIM card in the United States and make discounted calls from there. What you need to do for this is to contact your service provider and buy an international roaming plan.
How can I get Indian number in USA?
It is typically very easy to Get Indian Virtual number . You just have to go to a site where virtual numbers are available for sale. You need to login by opening an account on that page. And then you’ve got to choose a country you want to remember the number for.
How can I keep my Indian mobile number active in USA?
To keep the SIM active, you have to keep recharging it to extend validity. Every network has cheap plans specifically for this. Airtel has a INR 23(€0.3) plan that extends validity by 28 days. Other networks like Vodafone have similar plans (INR 35 or €0.4).
Can I get a virtual Indian phone number?
Who can buy an India phone number? Anyone in the world can buy an India virtual phone number – except local residents and businesses in India. Local regulations prohibits the use of virtual phone numbers for pure local use. The call to the local India number has to be forwarded out of the country.
How can I call a US number for free?
Here are the best free calling apps for Android and iOS.
- Talkatone: The Best Free Calling App.
- TextNow: The Top Free Phone Number App for Calling and Texting. …
- FreeTone/TextMe Up/Text Me: Make Free Phone Calls to the US and Canada. …
- textPlus: A Solid International Calling App. …
How do I call a US number online?
Make Free Online Phone Calls in 3 Steps
Just select the destination country from the drop down and enter the phone number without the country code. Make sure you have entered a correct number in the right format. Once the number is entered, simply click on the “Call” button on the bottom of the dialpad.
How do I get a US number for Whatsapp?
The procedure is almost similar to Primo:
- You can find the app in Google Play. …
- Open the app and you will be required to register. …
- Go to the left top area and click on the menu option. …
- Simply click on it and you will be required to provide the information of your country.
- Choose US with the code number.
How can I get fake number in India?
First of all, jump to a fake mobile number generator website and select your country code. Then choose the country code for which you want to generate the number. Choose the +91 system to bypass fake Indian phone numbers for SMS verification. Then several disposable numbers will be created for you.
What is the minimum recharge required to keep number active?
The Rs 23 minimum recharge plan comes with validity of 28 days and allows users to continue service. The plan only enables incoming calls and messages. To activate outgoing service there are other plans available. Airtel has also made mandatory for subscribers to recharge with a plan of Rs 45 to extend service.
How do I get an unused mobile number?
If not follow the below steps.
- Try to request re-activation of your SIM card to respective customer care.
- Visit nearest customer care store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call form customer care and then your number will be re-activated.
How can I get a free phone number online?
There are lots of apps that you can use to make free internet phone calls. Google Voice is one example, but there are many others that will give you a real phone number to make and receive internet calls. For example, you can download the FreedomPop app, the TextNow app, or the TextFree app.
How can I use WhatsApp without number?
Just follow the steps below to use WhatsApp without a mobile phone number or SIM card.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or PC. Open up the WhatsApp application on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Enter Your Home Phone/Landline number. …
- Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail. …
- Enter the Verification Code. …
- Complete the Setup Process.
How can I trace a virtual phone number?
If you receive a call from an unknown virtual number, you can trace its owner by using tools available online. Try reverse phone number lookup sites, which can either be free or paid. You can also set up your device to display CNAM (caller ID name) and IP address, since caller ID alone is easy to fake.