Which is the richest area in Chennai?
8 of the Poshest Localities of Chennai
- Boat Club. The Boat Club area is in Alwarpet and is one of the most expensive localities in Chennai. …
- Poes Garden. Poes Garden is another top end locality of the city. …
- East Coast Road. …
- Nungambakkam. …
- Velachery. …
- Adyar. …
- Gopalapuram. …
- Besant Nagar.
Which is main area in Chennai?
The city of Chennai is classified into three regions: North Chennai, Central Chennai and South Chennai.
Which is the safest place in Chennai?
1. Re: Best and safe place to live in Chennai. If you are talking about the KM near MMDA colony, you have a range of safe, secure residential areas to pick and choose: KK Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Kodambakkam, MMDA colony etc. Most of the places above are quite safe and mid priced on rentals.
Where do celebrities live in Chennai?
Lying close to the Adyar River and surrounded by lush greenery all around and within, Boat Club, a posh residential area in Chennai, where the residences have high-end automobiles such as Rolls Royces, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Jaguars and Audis, is home to politicians, business tycoons and film stars.
Which area in Chennai is developing fast?
One of the fastest growing residential areas in India, Pallikaranai is a hot favourite destination for investors. Located in South Chennai, the locality is in close proximity to the OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road), which is one of Chennai’s biggest IT/ITeS corridors.
Where do rich people hangout in Chennai?
Interestingly, you can also notice that these areas / localities are also the best places in Chennai to settle down.
- Boats Club Road. Boats club seems to be the preferred location for millionaires in Chennai. …
- Santhome. …
- Anna Nagar. …
- Mylapore. …
- Nungambakkam. …
- Adyar. …
- Besant Nagar. …
Which is the biggest area in Chennai?
The city together with the adjoining regions constitutes the Chennai Metropolitan Area, which is the 36th-largest urban area by population in the world.
|• Megacity||426 km2 (164.5 sq mi)|
|• MetroChennai metropolitan area||1,189 km2 (459.07 sq mi)|
|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
Which area is the Centre of Chennai?
Broadway or famously known as Parrys Corner is the center of Chennai. As it can be seen from its pincode 600001 and also all the distances are calculated from Broadway.
Which area is north Chennai?
North Chennai region would have zones of Tiruvottiyur, Manali, Madhavaram, Tondiarpet and Royapuram covering a total area of 142.07 sq km with a population of 16.5 lakh (2001 census). The head office would be located in Basin Bridge.
Is Chennai dangerous?
Overall Crime & Safety Situation
The U.S. Department of State has assessed Chennai as being a MEDIUM-threat location for crime directed at or affecting official U.S. government interests. Chennai, the capital city of the State of Tamil Nadu, is regarded as one of the safest cities in India.
Which areas in Chennai has good ground water?
North Chennai rests on sedimentary rock, with sandstone and sand or shale forming the layers beneath the topsoil, making it conducive for good groundwater yield. The hydrogeology of this area is impacted by the flow of the three lifelines of the city — Adyar, Cooum and Kosasthalaiyar rivers.
Which areas in Chennai are flooded?
FLOOD-PRONE AREAS IN CHENNAI
|Area||Rain (in cm)|
Who has the best house in Tollywood?
Top 10 Expensive Houses Of Tollywood Actors
- PRABHAS. ‘ Prabhas. ‘ has one of the luxurious houses in Tollywood. …
- MAHESH BABU.
- PAWAN KALYAN.
- AKKINENI NAGARJUNA. …
- ALLU ARJUN.
- JR NTR. ” N T Rama Rao Jr. ” is a popular star in Tollywood and is married to Lakshmi Pranathi. …
- NANDAMURI BALAKRISHNA. Nandamuri Balakrishna.