ICSE has the same pattern as CBSE board but, ICSE board adds more volume and intensity to the Education Subject. as per the so many reasons, the ICSE is one of the toughest school board in India and the world.
Which state board is best in India?
The top education boards in India are:
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Which state board is most difficult?
but talking about the toughest educational boards in India is CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) is termed to be tougher but it is very simple and easy if you work hard and study well and on another hand, the toughest will be BSEAP(Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh) as it is totally based on knowledge …
Which board exam is toughest in India?
But these are some of the toughest exams in India:
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Is 2020 board exam easy?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to make the Board examination 2020 easier for the students. … CBSE is likely to reduce the number of descriptive questions for both class 10th and 12th. Students can take note of the below-mentioned points to understand the changes better.
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
Top 10 Highest Literate States of India : Ranking
Which state education is toughest in India?
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
GSEB is conducting all the government schools and also private schools SSC and HSC Examination. it also comes in the toughest board in India and top education board list in India.
What is toughest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which board is toughest in world?
Top 12 Toughest Exams in the World
- Gaokao. …
- IIT JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination) …
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) …
- Mensa. …
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) …
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Exam. …
- All Souls Prize Fellowship Exam. …
- Master Sommelier Diploma Exam.
Which is the easiest exam in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC. …
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff. …
- SSC CHSL. …
- SSC Stenographer. …
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams. …
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) …
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) …
- State PSC.
Which is the easiest board exam in India?
A student studying in ICSE feels that CBSE or State Board is easy, CBSE and State Board students feels, ICSE is easy. So it is a comparison which should not be done at all. Dont compare yourself with others and dont compare courses among them. Just give your 100% for studying and you will succeed.
Which board is best for future?
CBSE and ICSE are among the most important educational board which will change the extent of education to a special level. Both the boards are looking professional and very accurate in providing education.
Is ICSE better or CBSE?
ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students. This board has an advantage for the students who will be appearing in TOEFL Exam.
Which is the toughest subject in India?
Top 10 Toughest Course in India
- Civil Services.
- Computer Science.
Is Upsc tougher than IIT?
UPSC’s Civil Service Exam is tougher than IIT Entrance Exam. 1> Level of Competition :-For IITs, 12,000 seats are available for a GENERAL Category candidate , and if we consider the total availability of number of seats in prestigious Engineering colleges then it exceeds 1 lakh.