Who is the No 1 blogger in India?
1. Amit Agarwal. Amit Agrawal is the most famous Indian blogger and he is the first Indian Professional Blogger.
Which blog is best in India?
Top 25 Best Indian Blogs (BloggingX Picks)
- #1. YourStory. Founder name: Shradha Sharma. …
- #2. GuidingTech. Founder: Abhijeet Mukherjee. …
- #3. ShoutMeLoud. Founder: Harsh Agrawal. …
- #4. FoneArena. Founder: Varun Krishnan. …
- #5. Labnol. Founder: Amit Agarwal. …
- #6. MissMalini. Founder: Malini Agarwal. …
- #7. TheShootingStar. …
- #8. SafalNiveshak.
Who is India’s number one blogger in 2021?
One of India’s best and biggest tech bloggers, Amit is the first professional Indian blogger.
Who is the best fashion blogger in India?
Top 12 Indian fashion bloggers
- Komal Pandey. This fashion bloggers in India is an example when it comes to realistic and affordable fashion. …
- Sejal Kumar. Sejal Kumar is another Indian fashion blogger in lifestyle and fashion. …
- Riya Jain. …
- Santoshi Shetty. …
- Kritika Khurana. …
- Ammy Arora. …
- Masoom Minawala. …
- Aashna Shroff.
How much do new bloggers earn in India?
In India, a blogger can earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
Who is the best blogger?
List of Top 10 Bloggers of the World & Their Earning
- Rand Fishkin – Moz.
- Pete Cashmore – Mashable.
- Michael Arrington – TechCrunch.
- Brian Clark – CopyBlogger.
- Mario Armando Lavanderia Jr – Perez Hilton.
- Peter Rojas – Gizmodo.
- Vitaly Friedman – Smashing Magazine.
- Cyan Claire – Tuts+
Which blogger earns the most?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- HuffPost: $500 million per year.
- Engadget: $47.5 million per year.
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
How do I start blogging?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose a descriptive name for your blog.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. …
- Promote your blog. …
- Make money blogging.
How can I start a blog for free in India?
How to Start A Blog in India – in 8 Steps:
- Do some research and find out if blogging is your cup of tea.
- If yes, then pick a niche you would like to blog about.
- Find out the best platform to start with.
- Buy a domain name for your blog.
- Buy a hosting plan as well.
- Setup your blog.
- Create awesome content.
Who is the best Indian Vlogger?
let’s explore the top 10 Indian Vloggers on YouTube you must follow in 2020 to stay ahead!
- Amit Bhadana.
- Ashish Chanchlani.
- Bhuvan Bam.
- Bilal Shaikh.
- Nisha Madhulika.
What is the salary of a fashion blogger?
Pay Scale/Salary of Fashion Blogger
|Job Profile||Starting Salary per annum (in INR)||Senior Level Salary per annum (INR)|
Who is the most popular fashion blogger?
List of 150 Top Fashion Influencers to Follow in 2021
- Cole Sprouse @colesprouse (31.4 million) …
- Chiara Ferragni @chiaraferragni (19.3 million) …
- Camila Coelho @camilacoelho (6.2 million) …
- Lauren Conrad @laurenconrad (6.1 million) …
- Aimee Song @aimeesong (5.5 million) …
- Negin Mirsalehi @negin_mirsalehi (5.4 million)
How much a fashion blogger earns in India?
Fashion bloggers make a good amount of money in India. If done properly it has a lot of scope. A part-time blogger, who spends four to five hours in a day can earn anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 in a month while a full time blogger earns close to Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000 in a month.